After reading over multiple guidelines and recommendations from state board and DHEC we have adjusted a lot of our procedures and processes for ourselves as well as for our clients:
- All service providers for the salon and the spa have adjusted their schedules and will be working in shifts to make it safer for everyone. As well as to practice social distancing as much as possible.
- We will not be allowing any clients inside the building unless it is time for their appointment and they were notified by their service provider that they are ready for them to come inside. We do not have a waiting area at this time also. We ask that you please give us a call (843-669-4333) once you have arrived and let us know that you are here.
- Guests and/or visitors will not be allowed to accompany you to your appointment. (Children 14 & under that are receiving a service can have a parent or guardian with them if necessary.)
- You will be asked a few questions and have your temperature taken prior to receiving your service. You will also be required to sign a waiver.
- There will be hand sanitizer available at the front door that you will be required to use when entering the building.
- Everyone must be wearing a mask. This is MANDATORY. You will be responsible for bringing a mask to your appointment. If you do not have a mask we will have a LIMITED supply available for purchase, but cannot guarantee that they will be available.
(Spa clients will not be required to wear a mask during their service but must have a mask on before and after their service)
Please feel free to reach out to us by phone (843-669-4333) or email (email@example.com) with any other questions or concerns that you may have!